Please Read the following before applying
For applying, please be careful to fill up all relevant data correctly. Follow notices carefully for all specific information and schedule of all events.
In order to apply for Admission you need to register first. For registration you have to enter your Name (as in your mark sheet), your email address (optional) and your date of birth.
Your auto-generated Password is: first four alphabets (in lowercase) of your name and your date of birth in ddmm format.
If your name is Dip Dey and your date of birth is 09.04.1999 then your password is dipd0904.
If your name is Md. Amadul Islam and your date of birth is 01.02.2000 then your password is mdam0102.
- Remember your password. It’s very important. you would need it during admission phase. You can change your password, if necessary and if you want to, by clicking on Reset Password.
- After successful registration, you’ll get a system generated Application ID. Log in using your Application ID and password.
- Enter all information as per the form very carefully.
- Provide the details of Subjects studied in HS/equivalent exam and their marks in the respective fields. Fourth Elective Subject is optional. Do not enter subjects and marks in which you failed.
- Enter the Choice of General Courses from the drop down menu. You can either choose from Honours Course or General Course or both as you wish, but if you do not select any, then you have not applied for any subject.
- Click on the 'Submit' button. But before Clicking on the 'Submit' button be sure that the information provided by you in the form is true and correct by clicking on the Preview button. After final and successful submission, you will not be able to edit the data/information supplied by you.
- After final submission, you will be redirected to confirmation page. Please record the information shown there for future reference. Also you will be shown a link to View and Print the filled in Application Form.
- Use A4 or Letter Size paper for printing the filled in application form.
- The College does not bear any responsibility if you fail to submit the Application Form due to technical or other reasons.
- Wrong Information and incompatible documents: If marks entered by you are found higher than that of the marks shown in the Marksheet then your candidature will summarily be cancelled without any notice and no refund of the admission fees, if paid, will be entertained in any circumstances.
- Payment of Application Fees: You’ll get payment option(s). There may be only bank-challan option or both online-payment-option and bank-challan option.
SB-Collect: If you have option to pay payment through SB-Collect, you can directly follow the link provided. In SB-Collect, you also have both challan option and online payment option. You can select any of the options and follow the instructions accordingly. We suggest opting online payment option; it’s easy, convenient, cost-effective and safe.
In either case, bank charges or internet service charges will be added extra. Unless you pay the application fees, your application is invalid. Please pay within the date mentioned in the notice.
- These set of instructions are for Application process. Please check the date of all events. After merit list is published, instructions for admission would be provided.
- The dataflow and workflow is very easy. Just follow the system flow and instructions, you’ll be able to finish the process successfully.
Best of Luck